AmeriPlan Prescription Advocacy Program - A Patient Assistance Program
Nobody should have to choose between buying groceries and paying for their medications.
We can help.
Are prescription drugs costing you more than $90 a month?
AmeriPlan® may be able to help!
AmeriPlan® now offers, to its members who qualify, the AmeriPlan® Prescription Advocacy Program (APAP). APAP provides an easy, affordable way to obtain costly prescription medications. We offer low-cost, worry-free, full-service prescription assistance program designed to utilize Patient Assistance Programs (P.A.P.s) currently offered by pharmaceutical companies that provide medications to eligible individuals.
Traditionally, participation in a P.A.P. requires a lengthy qualification, application and approval process for the patient for each medication. Now, with the AmeriPlan® Prescription Advocacy Program, we do all the legwork for you, allowing you to recieve your medcations at substantial savings ~ worry-free!
What services does APAP
provide its Members?
- Determines initial eligibility
- Gathers all necessary documentation
- Sends proper forms to prescribing physician for signature and additional information.
- Automatically handles refills or renewals to continue your ongoing supply of medication.
- Medications come in 90-day supplies, and usually ship in 6-8 weeks.
For more information contact:
To see if you qualify
To enroll online visit: